How to Manifest Self-compassion
We invite you to take a moment to recognise the most important love in your life - YOU.
You may have heard a lot of talk about self-love and self-compassion. But what does it really mean?
More than just doing more pampering and self-care, self-compassion is a state of being that extends into our psyche and everyday actions. With continued practice, manifesting self-compassion has the power to shape your personal experiences and the world around you.
Here is a simple, everyday practice that will create more space in your heart for yourself and others.
Ritual for Manifesting Self-compassion
1. Create a comforting ambiance with candles, incense, and essential oils.
2. Make yourself comfortable, close your eyes and bring focus to your breath.
3. Being repeating the mantra: "I am enough, I am worthy, I am loved."
4. Notice and release any emotions that arise
5. Close the meditation by wrapping both arms around you in a tight hug
6. Let gratitude and compassion for your health, heart and happiness wash over you
Try practicing this everyday for the next 7 days, notice what changes you see. Why not ask a friend to join you for added accountability.
Start your journey towards greater self-compassion today!